Sunday, February 14, 2010

top headlines


NEWEST UPDATES:

1.I will be leaving Spain June 4th : arriving BOSTON. I will spend from June 4-15th in the New England area spending time with family & Clark friends. I am ecstatic! Then on June 15th I will be heading home to the great AK for the next chapter of my life. More to come when I myself know more about that chapter...

2. I am going to BUDAPEST in 10 days (from February 25 - March 1st). I am officially invited to Kime's cousin's wedding there and I feel incredibly honored and excited. I have heard wonderful things about Budapest as a city and I am excited to spend more time with Kime and be apart of a special day for her family.

3. I have a new private lesson that I have not yet mentioned. The mother of the other 3 girls I teach recommended me to a friend of hers who has two daughters that she would like to improve their conversational skills. The girls are 13 and 15 and not at a high level of English whatsoever but it is okay...it is another source of income (small, but something) and of course an interesting experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment